Newstaff Incorporated and Its Consultants
developed and delivered security services on behalf of these companies:
- IBM Global Services Networking (and Advantis now AT&T Business Internet Services) including network support, network hardware and network software. Newstaff Incorporated's Principal became an IBM Certified Professional and continues to provide these services through Newstaff Incorporated today.
- IBM Security and Privacy Services including assessments and planning, architecture and design, implementation and management. Newstaff Incorporated's Principal became an IBM Certified Professional and continues to provide these services through Newstaff Incorporated today.
- Fiderus Strategic Security and Privacy Services (now EDS Security and Privacy Services) including appraisal, planning, implementation, industry solutions and training. Newstaff Incorporated's principal helped develop offerings, training and methodology for this company and can continue to provide these services through Newstaff Incorporated today.
- Cisco Systems has authorized IBM Global Services Networking, IBM Security and Privacy Services, Fiderus Strategic Security and Privacy Services, and Newstaff Incorporated to provide consulting services for Cisco products.
- Harris Corporation services including manuals, white papers, network management systems, server management systems and other development.
- U.S. Government services including secret, top-secret and compartmentalized projects.
- Castronova Enterprises services including manuals and multi-user software systems.
- Florida Department of Education services including textbooks, class materials, workshops and labs.
- Newstaff Incorporated security and privacy services for Government, Fortune 500 companies, Public Utilities and Industry!
- Science Applications International Corporation securing the future by offering its customers defensible security strategies and practical solutions to address complex cyber-challenges.